- ask us to address an issue;
- access our Complaints process set out in section 10 of this Code; and/or
- report your concerns to the CGC.
Important terms which have a special meaning are identified in bold and can be found in the Definitions section at section 15 at the end of the Code.
 The Code Governance Committee.
The objectives of this Code are:
- to commit us to high standards of service;
- to promote better, more informed relations between us and you;
- to maintain and promote trust and confidence in the general insurance industry;
- to provide fair and effective mechanisms for the resolution of Complaints and disputes between us and you; and
- to promote continuous improvement of the general insurance industry through education and training.
The objectives of this Code will be pursued having regard to the law, and acknowledging that a contract of insurance is a contract based on the utmost good faith.
Access the Code by clicking on the logo below: