Important Information that should be provided in the case of an emergency
- Inform the Healix Co-ordinator that you/the patient are insured with Edge Underwriting (via Canopius@Lloyds) and provide them with your comprehensive contact details and company name
- The patient’s full name, their sex, nationality and date of birth
- The patient’s country of domicile
- The patient’s occupation and the name of their line manager where relevant
- A brief summary of the incident/medical problem, giving the patient’s current location, medical condition, as well as the names and contact details for any medical providers and treating medical team
- Whether any costs have been incurred or deposits made and to which entity/person
Upon contacting Healix, you will be issued with a unique assistance case number, which should be quoted at all times. This is especially relevant when submitting any written correspondence such as medical reports or other supporting documentation.